Thursday, January 25, 2018

Post by Levi

LEVI TAYLOR




 I am so excited for nz, and i am really sad too... because i am going to be leaving all my friends at school and if you are from my school, well then , HI! I am 9yrs old and my Nonna died, but my Nana still lives, they are in NZ. Have you ever traveled on 2 airplanes? We are going to go to Las Vegas, err i mean LA, where Elvis lives! And where Lelo and Stitch movies were filmed. I think we are going to stay there for a few days, i am not sure, its up to my mom. Send me some comments and questions, and i will try to answer them. OH, and check out all the photos we will take in nz, I'm pretty sure your gonna love them, and ill take a video  of what i will do during the days, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all the new foods. Well, thats all i have to say right now, BYE< oh and thanks for listening! oh, wait reading. BYe. 😢😢😢😎😎😎😧😧😧😧😂😂😂😂😂😂😟😟😟😇😇😇😈😈😈

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Levi...cant wait to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Levi. Kath and I are really looking forward to meeting you and all your brothers. Hope you have a good time on the planes and in LA :)

    ReplyDelete